Event Description 26
About company : Established in 2015, Run For Life is a creative company, specializes in event creation that will target sportive, running and lifestyle events. They are excited to bring their passion to produce fantastic running events for the India in order to build up and expand a healthy community. With a commitment to keep their events always different and fun for runners!
Run For Life aims to go beyond the trend and toward a revolution. They want to take forward the spirit of fitness in every home, anyone can start running for better health & fitness, they want to make people aware for healthy life while running !
There are different races which will take place on 28th April 2019 is a series of 4 events:
21 KM (Half Marathon)
Race Start Time : 5:30 AM
Registration Fee : 850/-
10 KM Open Run
Race Start Time : 5:40 AM
Registration Fee : 750/-
5 KM Open Run
Race Start Time : 5.50 AM
Registration fee : 650/-.
5 KM Fun Run (Non Time Chip Run For Open)
Race Start Time :5.50 AM
Registration fee : 450/-
Benefit : Inspiration Award , Timing Chip Bib Number ,Finisher Medal , Running T-shirt , Refreshment & Breakfast , Energy Drink , Water Station , Medical Facility ,Km Signage Board , Washroom , Baggage Storage , Car Parking Area , Volunteers To Guide , , Race Day Photos , Music , Zumba , (Great Thing is that lots of volunteers will be cheering for the participants of the Delhi Talent Half Marathon 2019)
Winning Award And Certificate For Top 3 Male & Female Runners in Below Categories:
- 21 KM Half Marathon : Top 3 Runners Male & Female 18+ Years to Under 45 Years /
- 45+ Years to under 60 Years & Above 60 Years
- 10 KM Open Run : 16+ to Under 45 Years , Veteran 45 + to under 60 Years , Senior Citizen Above 60 years
- 5 KM Open Run : 10+ to Under 14 Years , 14+ to Under 18 Years , 18+ Years to under 45 Years , 45+ Years to under 60
- Please Note That There is no Award distribution For Age Categories winners on Race Day
- Only Open Overall Top 3 Runners will get Award On Race Day
- And Age Categories winners will get Award Next Sunday Evening On Decided Address
from Award Ceremony !
Rules & Regulations :
- Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
- Runners will get Finisher Medal , Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their running.
- Event Photos , Race Result & Timing Certificate can be download after 1 day from the event date. Participants will get race result website & photos link on their
- Participants need to be at least 5 years old for the 5 km run
- Participants need to be at least 16 years old for the 10.55 km run
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the 21.31 km ( HALF MARATHON )
- (Chest No.) Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day .
- Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date , Venue & Timings details will be update After Closing Registration , Participants will get mail also. Before 1 week from the event date
- No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
- medical team, water, toilets, sports drinks and time check will be there at various points,
- Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
- Please note that Run For Life Foundation is not responsible for any kind of misshaping during or after the event, though we will take good care of the all the participants.