1. Personally Identifiable Information: “THE WEBSITE” collects the Personally identifiable information herein refers to any information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as User submitted account information viz. name, email address and mobile phone number to identify User and send User notifications related to the use of the service. “THE WEBSITE” also collects User submitted location information such as city, state or zip. “THE WEBSITE” also collects User submitted photos, reviews, and ratings of listings, local businesses and service providers. Some information collected is not explicitly submitted by the user; the website log user browser-type related information, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp.
2. Standard of Protection: “THE WEBSITE” respects User’s privacy and thus is conscious of the necessity to protect the personally identifiable information User’s share with “THE WEBSITE”. “THE WEBSITE” would like to assure the User’s that it follows the applicable law to give requisite protection to the User’s personally identifiable information. “THE WEBSITE” will take appropriate steps to protect the personally identifiable information which User’s share with “THE WEBSITE”. For the same, The Website's systems are configured with industry standard Data Encryption and Firewall Technology. The transmission of User’s personally identifiable information over internet is secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transmission. “THE WEBSITE” will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
4. Links to Other Sites “THE WEBSITE” may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. “THE WEBSITE” does not share user personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest that users read the privacy policies on these third party websites.
6. Controlling Personal Information User should be aware that when the User voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g. user name, e-mail address etc.) via reviews, messages, forums, postings, or in other areas of “THE WEBSITE” site, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in user communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of “THE WEBSITE”. Please do not post any personal information on “THE WEBSITE” site or in other areas that the user expects to keep private. As a registered “THE WEBSITE” user, User’s can modify his/her personal information at any time by accessing the ‘Profile’ link, once they have ‘Signed In’ Also, upon user’s request, “THE WEBSITE” will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally remove user and its personal information from the site; however, it may be impossible to remove user entry without some residual information being retained by “THE WEBSITE”. Registered users who wish to close their account should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Emails At any time, registered members may opt-out of receiving notifications initiated by “THE WEBSITE”. Unregistered users that do not wish to receive emails may opt-out of receiving any communications by following the instructions contained in all emails.
11. Legal Requirement It is imperative to mention that in the scenario of “THE WEBSITE” or substantially all of its assets being acquired, the User’s information will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition. This policy is effective as of 1st February, 2015. Any material changes in the way “THE WEBSITE” uses personally identifiable information will be described in future versions of this Privacy Statement. Customers may submit concerns regarding our Privacy Statement or our privacy practices via email to email@example.com. “THE WEBSITE” will attempt to respond to all concerns or inquiries within 3 working days of receipt.